How it works
Here’s how it works:
- Landlords and/or homeowners can rent the equipment for a weekend to a whole week or even longer.
- A Bed Bug Co-Op representative will deliver the equipment, do the initial set up and train you on how the equipment and the system works. It is incredibly simple and easy to use!
- A step by step guide and illustration will also stay with the equipment should you have any questions/problems as well as a phone help line in case you need to talk to us in person.
- When you are done with the equipment, you can call us to have it picked up.
- If ever the problem occurs again, we will supply you with the equipment at a reduced rate or we can offer discounts for multiple dwellings, repeat customers and landlords.
- The price to rent the equipment from 2 days to a week is often much lower than the cost of spraying and it is much more effective.
Here’s Answers To The Most Common Bed Bug Questions We Receive.
What do bed bugs look like?
Bed bugs are small brown creatures that can grow as big as 4 millimeters in length. They are incredibly small an can hide in the tinest of places.
What do bedbug bites look like?
Bed bug bites are small red spots, in small groupings, anywhere on a person’s body
Where do I find bed bugs?
Bed bugs will often hide in the folds of mattresses and around bed frames, leaving small black dots and blood stains on bed sheets.
Where do bed bugs come from?
Bed bugs can come from a ride on the bus, trip to hotel and even other friends who are infect by them. Bed bugs are amazing travel companions and can multiply at a very fast rate.
How to get rid of bed bugs?
The only way to prevent bed bugs is to be observant after traveling and after stays at hotels/motels. Vacuuming and regular cleaning can make a difference but once bed bugs have been confirmed heat treatment must be used to remove them.