How it works
Here’s how it works:
- Landlords and/or homeowners can rent the equipment for a weekend to a whole week or even longer.
- A Bed Bug Co-Op representative will deliver the equipment, do the initial set up and train you on how the equipment and the system works. It is incredibly simple and easy to use!
- A step by step guide and illustration will also stay with the equipment should you have any questions/problems as well as a phone help line in case you need to talk to us in person.
- When you are done with the equipment, you can call us to have it picked up.
- If ever the problem occurs again, we will supply you with the equipment at a reduced rate or we can offer discounts for multiple dwellings, repeat customers and landlords.
- The price to rent the equipment from 2 days to a week is often much lower than the cost of spraying and it is much more effective.
Here’s Answers To The Most Common Bed Bug Questions We Receive.
- What do bed bugs look like?
Bed bugs are small brown creatures that can grow as big as 4 millimeters in length. They are incredibly small an can hide in the tinest of places.
- What do bedbug bites look like?
Bed bug bites are small red spots, in small groupings, anywhere on a person’s body
- Where do I find bed bugs?
Bed bugs will often hide in the folds of mattresses and around bed frames, leaving small black dots and blood stains on bed sheets.
- Where do bed bugs come from?
Bed bugs can come from a ride on the bus, trip to hotel and even other friends who are infect by them. Bed bugs are amazing travel companions and can multiply at a very fast rate.
- How to get rid of bed bugs?
The only way to prevent bed bugs is to be observant after traveling and after stays at hotels/motels. Vacuuming and regular cleaning can make a difference but once bed bugs have been confirmed heat treatment must be used to remove them.